We will continuously be updating this page as more information becomes available throughout the season!
- Ticket sales will take place outdoors, at the outside ticket windows.
- At this time it is not required for pass holders to reserve a spot but that may become necessary in the future.
- Tickets sold on any given day may be limited.
- Mt. La Crosse will open at 50% capacity.
- Masks and social distancing is required
- Rentals are available by reservation. Walk-ins subject to availability
- There will be two lines for rentals, one for walk-ins (wait times will be longer) and one for reservations. (all lines for rentals are outdoors)
- A limited number of guests will be allowed into rentals at one time.
- Face coverings and social distancing will be required by employees and guests at all times.
- Private and small group lessons will be available but limited to a max of 6 participants, and to 1 or 2 households.
- No walk-ins.
- Advanced lesson reservations are required via phone or email.
- All ski school participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire before arriving at Mt La Crosse for lessons.
- Face coverings are required for both instructors and students.
- Face coverings are required for both staff and guests at all times.
- There is a sanitization station right inside the door, please sanitize your hands before shopping.
- The shop capacity is currently limited to 5 people so calling ahead is suggested. (Especially if you have questions!)
- Boot fittings or one-on-one shopping requires an appointment. Please call or email to set one up!
- Boot fittings require a ski sock. Please bring one with, otherwise there are some available for purchase in store.
- Appointments are not required for tuning services.
- You may drop off skis, snowboards, bindings and boots anytime during open hours.
- You will receive a call when your equipment is finished, and you can then pick it up anytime during open hours.
- The St Bernard Room and ULLR Room are open at 50 % capacity. Hours are subject to change
- Chair 4- outdoor bar – Open for limited hours – subject to weather
- located near the Rope Tow
What to expect in The St. Bernard Room/ULLR Room:
- Your favorite hot drinks, bloody mary’s and old fashioneds!
- Table seating only (no bar seats).
- Tables will be by hostess seating and reservation only this year.
- Guests are asked to remain seated unless using the restroom.
- Restrooms are for St. Bernard Room/Ullr Room guests only.
- Masks are required unless you are seated at your table actively eating or drinking.
- 1-2 families at a table, with a max of 6 people.
- Live music on selectlFridays and select Saturdays!
- The indoor Snack Shack is open whenever the hill is open
- The Slopeside (Outdoor) Grill is open on weekends (subject to weather)
- More grab and go options!
- Pick up orders will be available. (To go for here!)
- Outdoor seating is available
- Soda vending machines will be outdoors this year.
- Designated eating/drinking areas.
- Reduced indoor capacity.
- Reduced menu, still awesome just smaller!
- Masks are required by all employees inside and outside.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing protocols are performed routinely.
- Any staff members experiencing symptoms or that have been exposed to covid-19 are required to stay home and follow all covid-19 policies and procedures prior to returning to work.