We will continuously be updating this page as more information becomes available throughout the season!
- Ticket sales will take place outdoors, at the outside ticket windows.
- At this time it is not required for pass holders to reserve a spot but that may become necessary in the future.
- Tickets sold on any given day may be limited.
- Mt. La Crosse will open at 50% capacity.
- Masks nd social distancing is required
- When rentals are available, it will be by reservation.
- There will be two lines for rentals, one for walk-ins (wait times will be longer) and one for reservations. (all lines for rentals are outdoors)
- For safety only a limited number of guests will be allowed into rentals at a time.
- Face coverings will be required by employees and guests at all times.
- Private and small group lessons will be available but limited to a max of 6 participants, and to 1 or 2 households.
- No walk-ins.
- Advanced lesson reservations are required via phone or email.
- All ski school participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire before arriving at Mt La Crosse for lessons.
- Face coverings are required for both instructors and students.
- Face coverings are required for both staff and guests at all times.
- There is a sanitization station right inside the door, please sanitize your hands before shopping.
- The shop capacity is currently limited to 5 people so calling ahead is suggested. (Especially if you have questions!)
- Boot fittings or one on one shopping requires an appointment. Please call or email to set one up!
- Boot fittings require a ski sock. Please bring one with, otherwise there are some available for purchase in store.
- Appointments are not required for tuning services.
- You may drop off skis, snowboards, bindings and boots anytime during open hours.
- You will receive a call when your equipment is finished, and you can then pick it up anytime during open hours.
- Please check our event calendar for up-to-date shop hours!
St. Bernard Room/ULLR Room (Bar):
- St Bernard room and ULLR Room is currently open
- There is also an outdoor bar this season – called Chair 4
- located near the Rope Tow
What to expect in The St. Bernard Room/ULLR Room:
- Your favorite hot drinks, bloody mary’s and old fashioneds!
- Table seating only (no bar seats).
- Tables will be by hostess seating and reservation only this year.
- Guests are asked to remain seated unless using the restroom.
- Restrooms are for St. Bernard Room/Ullr Room guests only.
- Masks are required unless you are seated at your table actively eating or drinking.
- 1-2 families at a table, with a max of 6 people.
- We still plan to have live music on Friday’s and select Saturday’s!
- *NEW* menu items!
- We will still have an indoor Snack Shack and the Outdoor Grill
- More grab and go options!
- Pick up orders will be available. (To go for here!)
- Outdoor grill area will open on Fridays and weekends!
- More outdoor seating.
- Soda vending machines will be outdoors this year.
- *NEW* menu items coming!
- Designated eating/drinking areas.
- Reduced indoor capacity.
- Reduced menu, still awesome just smaller!
- We may need to make adjustments as we get going, but we will be ready to satisfy your hunger!
- All Mt. La Crosse employees will be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire prior to arriving at work.
- Masks are required by all employees inside and outside.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be performed routinely.
- Any staff members experiencing symptoms or that have been exposed to covid-19 are required to stay home and follow all covid-19 policies and procedures prior to returning to work.